Secure bicycle parking at SkyTrain stations
TransLink offers secure bicycle parking at select SkyTrain stations. These are well-lit and high-visibility bike parkade rooms located near a station entrance. Access to these bike parkades requires advance registration in order to obtain a keycard to get inside. Once inside, the bike racks are first-come-first-serve, and you need to bring your own lock.
Bike parkades are currently operational at:
- Main Street-Science World Station, which opened May 2014. It’s by the east entrance.
- King George Station, which opened July 2015. It’s by the east entrance.
Bike parkades are planned for:
- Commercial-Broadway Station, as part of the Phase 2 upgrades currently in progress and expected to be complete by summer 2017. It’ll be at the south end of the south stationhouse, fronting 10th Ave.
- Joyce Station, as part of the station upgrade project currently in progress and expected to be complete by fall 2017. It’ll be by the east entrance.
- Metrotown Station, as part of Phase 3 of its station upgrade project. Phase 3 is expected to complete in winter 2017/2018.
All existing and planned bike parkades are located at Expo Line SkyTrain stations.
To register for access to the bike parkades, visit C-Media’s website.